Believe is a 4-week series where kids will learn about the original Christmas story and the importance of believing in God even though we can’t see Him. This curriculum is written with RIGHT NOW in mind. All large group content is online service-friendly, please feel free to record and use any of the content in your live and online streaming services. Everything is COVID-friendly and written with social distancing in mind.
Series Verse: “We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God.” (John 6:69 NIV)
Each Week Includes:
- Series and weekly verse
- A Takeaway statement
- Large group game
- Message/Object Lesson
- Small group discussion
- Small group game/activity
- Review questions
- Take-home card
- Printable service notes
- Bible Story – Mary Believe (Luke 1:26-38)
- Today’s Takeaway – I will believe in God because He is always with me.
- Weekly Verse – “’Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel, which means ‘God is with us.’” (Matthew 1:23 NLT)
- Bible Story – Joseph Believes (Matthew 1:18-24)
- Today’s Takeaway – I will believe in God even when I don’t understand.
- Weekly Verse – “Oh, how great are God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his ways!” (Romans 11:33 NLT)
- Bible Story – The Shepherds Believe (Luke 2:1-20)
- Today’s Takeaway – I will believe in God and tell others about Him.
- Weekly Verse – “After seeing him, the shepherds told everyone what had happened and what the angel had said to them about this child. ” (Luke 2:17 NLT)
- Bible Story – Simeon Believes (Luke 2:21-35)
- Today’s Takeaway – I will believe in God for the rest of my life.
- Weekly Verse – “Faith shows the reality of what we hope for; it is the evidence of things we cannot see.” (Hebrews 11:1 NLT)