Fearless is a 6-week series where kids will learn how to handle their fears with God’s help.
Series Verse: “Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.” (1 Corinthians 16:13 NKJV)
Each Week Includes:
- Series and weekly verse
- A Takeaway statement
- Game (for use in online service)
- Message/Object Lesson (for use in online service)
- Family discussion
- Family game/activity
- Review questions
- Take-home card
- Bible Story – Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego (Daniel 3:1-30)
- Today’s Takeaway – Fear has no power when God is on your side!
- Weekly Verse – “But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you.” (Psalm 56:3 NLT)
- Bible Story -Moses at the Burning Bush (Exodus 3-4:17)
- Today’s Takeaway – Fear makes excuses, but God gives us what we need!
- Weekly Verse – “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10 NLT)
- Bible Story – Benaiah Chases a Lion (2 Samuel 23:20-23)
- Today’s Takeaway – Fear can’t stop us, when we are focused on God!
- Weekly Verse – “Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.” (Philippians 4:8 NLT)
- Bible Story – 12 Israelite Spies (Numbers 13-14)
- Today’s Takeaway – Fear can’t stop us, if we focus on God’s plan!
- Weekly Verse – “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.” (Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT)
- Bible Story – Rahab and Jericho (Joshua 2; 6:17-25)
- Today’s Takeaway – Fear creeps in, but God gives us the courage to keep going!
- Weekly Verse – “So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.” (Deuteronomy 31:6 NLT)
- Bible Story – Jonah, the Runaway (Jonah 1-4)
- Today’s Takeaway – Fear says no, but God says go!
- Weekly Verse – “The Lord is my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?” (Psalm 27:1 NLT)