The Greatest Story is a series for Easter weekend (includes two full services). Kids will learn about the Greatest “story” and be reminded of the fact that we serve a living and powerful God. Good Friday and Easter Sunday curriculum will be provided. This Easter series will be great as a stand alone option or used in conjunction with the Followers curriculum series.
Series Verse: “For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God.” (1 Peter 3:18a NIV)
Each Week Includes:
- Series verse
- A Takeaway statement
- Large group game
- Story Stations (small group stations that include portions of the message, small group discussion, and an activity)
- Small group discussion (included in Story Stations)
- Message (included in Story Stations)
- Small group activities (included in Story Stations)
- 3 small group Easter games
- Review questions
- Take-home card
- Printable service notes
Good Friday Service (optional use on Palm Sunday)
- Bible Story: The Crucifixion (Matthew 26:26–27:56 NLT)
- Today’s Takeaway: Jesus gave His life for you and me.
Easter Sunday Service
- Bible Story – The Resurrection (Matthew 27:57-28:20 NLT)
- Today’s Takeaway – Jesus rose again to give us new life through Him.