You’ve Got Talent is a 3 week series where kids will learn to love their talents, use them for God, and contribute them to the body of Christ. They will learn from Craft Lady that we should love the talents God has given us and not compare ourselves to others.
Series Verse: “Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.” (1 Corinthians 12:27 NIV)
Each Week Includes:
- Series and weekly verse
- A Takeaway statement
- Large group game
- Message/Object Lesson
- Small group discussion
- Small group game/activity
- Review questions
- Take-home card
- Printable service notes
- Bible Story – We are the body (1 Corinthians 12:12-26 NLT)
- Today’s Takeaway – My talents are part of a much bigger plan.
- Weekly Verse – “For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.” (Matthew 18:20 NLT)
- Bible Story – Do your part (1 Corinthians 12:27-31; Romans 12:3-8 NLT)
- Today’s Takeaway – God has given me talents and I should use them well.
- Weekly Verse – “In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well.” (Romans 12:6a NLT)
- Bible Story – The Right Reasons (1 Peter 4:10-11 NLT)
- Today’s Takeaway – My talents are not all about me.
- Weekly Verse – “Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.” (Colossians 3:23 NLT)